Ready to use prioritized Security Orchestration Automation and Response requirements, to:
Administer and maintain security systems in the cybersecurity security operations center (CSOC) technology stack, including the security information and event management (SIEM) environment; OT and IT network intrusion detection systems (IDS); endpoint detection and response (EDR) tool; security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR); cyber threat intelligence platform (TIP); and full packet capture (PCAP) servers across your service territory. .
- Get your security policy to be more business oriented.
- Share security information between your security products.
- Enrich information from the initial security alert.
- Integrate the power of SOAR into your existing issue management process.
- Standardize the data from different connected systems.
- Secure your data from the edge to the cloud.
- Ensure that all teams have the most up to date incident information.
- Determine where your particular security organization needs processes.
- Enable all teams to work as a single, unified body to increase the efficiency of the response process.
- Know if your security operations are aligned with your organizations risk.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license HERE:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE