Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security printing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security printing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security printing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security printing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security printing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Who is On the Team?
- How do the Security printing results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are all of our Security printing domains and what do they do?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Security printing? If so, when did it change and why?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Security printing, and Brand Value
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security printing book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Security printing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security printing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security printing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security printing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security printing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security printing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Security printing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Security printing project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Audit: If the expert was allowed to submit a tender, was all the relevant information the expert had gained from his earlier involvement made available to the other bidders?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Security printing project?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Security printing project work proceeding in accordance with the original Security printing project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Security printing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security printing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security printing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security printing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security printing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security printing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security printing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security printing project with this in-depth Security printing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security printing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security printing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security printing investments work better.
This Security printing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.