Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security Vision Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security Vision related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security Vision specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security Vision Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security Vision improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for Security Vision strengthening and reform?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Security Vision will circumvent those obstacles?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Do we all define Security Vision in the same way?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the long-term Security Vision goals?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security Vision book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Security Vision self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security Vision Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security Vision areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security Vision Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security Vision projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security Vision Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Security Vision project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Security Vision project manager?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Security Vision project team have enough people to execute the Security Vision project plan?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Security Vision project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Security Vision project?
Step-by-step and complete Security Vision Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security Vision project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security Vision project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security Vision project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security Vision project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security Vision project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security Vision project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security Vision project with this in-depth Security Vision Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security Vision projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security Vision and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security Vision investments work better.
This Security Vision All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.