Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Self-awareness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Self-awareness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Self-awareness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Self-awareness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 777 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Self-awareness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 777 standard requirements:
- It has been said that the only person you really have any control over is me. An essential characteristic of those skilled in effectively engaging conflict is self-awareness. what are your personal beliefs and experiences with conflict?
- Excluding yourself and your family and friends, which five people in the world do you think should be given a place in the shelter in the event of nuclear war?
- Make some notes on the feelings and thoughts you are experiencing at this point. What issues or problems do you find rising to the surface of awareness?
- Do you regularly acknowledge significant ways you (and others) are making a difference in the lives of others?
- If children begin to have others in mind by the age of 2 or 3 years, how this self-consciousness comes about?
- Without taking the problem on yourself, whom would you help and what problems would you help them solve?
- What would other people, who know you well, say that you need to change about the way you handle anger?
- If you are a team member, you should put the good of the team before your own desires. Why and why not?
- What safeguard can you put in place to avoid jumping to conclusions and making inaccurate assumptions?
- Do you use humor as a technique to defuse difficult situations or avoid potential power struggles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Self-awareness book in PDF containing 777 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Self-awareness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Self-awareness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Self-awareness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Self-awareness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Self-awareness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Self-awareness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Self-awareness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Self-awareness project success?
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Self-awareness project objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Self-awareness project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Self-awareness projects fail to meet deadline?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Self-awareness projects completion date?
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
Step-by-step and complete Self-awareness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Self-awareness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Self-awareness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Self-awareness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Self-awareness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Self-awareness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Self-awareness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Self-awareness project with this in-depth Self-awareness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Self-awareness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Self-awareness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Self-awareness investments work better.
This Self-awareness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.