Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical self-service business intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any self-service business intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated self-service business intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the self-service business intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which self-service business intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Who is the self-service business intelligence process owner?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How do we accomplish our long range self-service business intelligence goals?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Does self-service business intelligence analysis show the relationships among important self-service business intelligence factors?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing self-service business intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the self-service business intelligence book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your self-service business intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the self-service business intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which self-service business intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough self-service business intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage self-service business intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step self-service business intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 self-service business intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the self-service business intelligence project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a self-service business intelligence project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST self-service business intelligence project management tool to use to determine the longest time the self-service business intelligence project will take?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
Step-by-step and complete self-service business intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 self-service business intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 self-service business intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 self-service business intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 self-service business intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 self-service business intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 self-service business intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any self-service business intelligence project with this in-depth self-service business intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose self-service business intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in self-service business intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make self-service business intelligence investments work better.
This self-service business intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: