Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Selling Solar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Selling Solar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Selling Solar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Selling Solar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Selling Solar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Selling Solar. How do we gain traction?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Selling Solar into the services that we provide?
- Can we add value to the current Selling Solar decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What are specific Selling Solar Rules to follow?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Selling Solar book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Selling Solar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Selling Solar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Selling Solar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Selling Solar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Selling Solar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Selling Solar Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Selling Solar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Selling Solar project estimates?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Selling Solar project Reports?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Selling Solar project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Selling Solar project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
Step-by-step and complete Selling Solar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Selling Solar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Selling Solar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Selling Solar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Selling Solar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Selling Solar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Selling Solar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Selling Solar project with this in-depth Selling Solar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Selling Solar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Selling Solar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Selling Solar investments work better.
This Selling Solar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.