Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SEQUAL framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SEQUAL framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SEQUAL framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SEQUAL framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SEQUAL framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- In the case of a SEQUAL framework project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a SEQUAL framework project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any SEQUAL framework project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What is Effective SEQUAL framework?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How is the value delivered by SEQUAL framework being measured?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What to measure and why?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SEQUAL framework book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SEQUAL framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SEQUAL framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SEQUAL framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SEQUAL framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SEQUAL framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SEQUAL framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SEQUAL framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What could prevent us delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate such issues?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the SEQUAL framework project baseline?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Project Schedule: Are the original SEQUAL framework project schedule and budget realistic?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a SEQUAL framework project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major SEQUAL framework project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the SEQUAL framework project?
Step-by-step and complete SEQUAL framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SEQUAL framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SEQUAL framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SEQUAL framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SEQUAL framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SEQUAL framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SEQUAL framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SEQUAL framework project with this in-depth SEQUAL framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SEQUAL framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SEQUAL framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SEQUAL framework investments work better.
This SEQUAL framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.