Conduct performance tuning, problem resolution, Server Security administration, capacity planning, policy administration, change management, disaster recovery, and systems analysis.
More Uses of the Server Security Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization implements and enforces policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure data and Server Security.
- Analyze security logs and investigate network and Server Security violations and intrusions.
- Develop: research, install, and test all windows Server Security patches.
- Manage: security policies must address physical security, network and Server Security, and logical data security.
- Confirm you list; recommend and develop policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Server Security.
- Govern: client and Server Security technologies.
- Guide: enterprise endpoint and Server Security.
- Confirm your organization ensures Server Security and performance.
- Analyze and monitor Server Security and implement patches and fixes to address potential security holes.
- Evaluate: work closely with Cybersecurity team to ensure appropriate patch management and Server Security.