Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Serverless Architectures on AWS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Serverless Architectures on AWS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Serverless Architectures on AWS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Serverless Architectures on AWS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Serverless Architectures on AWS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- Will Serverless Architectures on AWS deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Serverless Architectures on AWS process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Serverless Architectures on AWS process available?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Serverless Architectures on AWS project?
- How do we accomplish our long range Serverless Architectures on AWS goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Serverless Architectures on AWS book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Serverless Architectures on AWS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Serverless Architectures on AWS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Serverless Architectures on AWS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Serverless Architectures on AWS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Serverless Architectures on AWS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Serverless Architectures on AWS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Serverless Architectures on AWS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Serverless Architectures on AWS project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Serverless Architectures on AWS project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Serverless Architectures on AWS project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Issue Log: Are the Serverless Architectures on AWS project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
Step-by-step and complete Serverless Architectures on AWS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Serverless Architectures on AWS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Serverless Architectures on AWS project with this in-depth Serverless Architectures on AWS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Serverless Architectures on AWS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Serverless Architectures on AWS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Serverless Architectures on AWS investments work better.
This Serverless Architectures on AWS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.