Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Serverless PaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Serverless PaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Serverless PaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Serverless PaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Serverless PaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- How long will it take to change?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Serverless PaaS work? How is the team addressing them?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Serverless PaaS strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Think about the people you identified for your Serverless PaaS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Serverless PaaS Experience, and Brand Value
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Serverless PaaS book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Serverless PaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Serverless PaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Serverless PaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Serverless PaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Serverless PaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Serverless PaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Serverless PaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Serverless PaaS project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Serverless PaaS project performing better or worse than planned?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Serverless PaaS project success?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the team’s ends?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Serverless PaaS project stakeholders brought into the Serverless PaaS project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Serverless PaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Serverless PaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Serverless PaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Serverless PaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Serverless PaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Serverless PaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Serverless PaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Serverless PaaS project with this in-depth Serverless PaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Serverless PaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Serverless PaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Serverless PaaS investments work better.
This Serverless PaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.