Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service choreography Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service choreography related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service choreography specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service choreography Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service choreography improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Business Service Choreography: Are there requirements for business service choreography, and do they involve short-lived or long-lived (stateful) processes, or both?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Service choreography goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Does Service choreography analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How do we measure risk?
- What is service choreography?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service choreography book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service choreography self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service choreography Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service choreography areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service choreography Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service choreography projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service choreography Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service choreography project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Service choreography project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Service choreography project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Change Request: Will all change requests and current status be logged?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Service choreography project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Service choreography project if status quo is maintained?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Service choreography projects to the overall portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Service choreography Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service choreography project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service choreography project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service choreography project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service choreography project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service choreography project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service choreography project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service choreography project with this in-depth Service choreography Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service choreography projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service choreography and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service choreography investments work better.
This Service choreography All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.