Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Services Co-Creation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Services Co-Creation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Services Co-Creation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Services Co-Creation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 763 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Services Co-Creation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 763 standard requirements:
- Is Services Co-Creation dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Services Co-Creation?
- Who controls the risk?
- Have all basic functions of Services Co-Creation been defined?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Services Co-Creation Experience, and Brand Value
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Services Co-Creation workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What to measure and why?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Services Co-Creation book in PDF containing 763 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Services Co-Creation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Services Co-Creation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Services Co-Creation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Services Co-Creation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Services Co-Creation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Services Co-Creation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Services Co-Creation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Services Co-Creation project team adequate to do the job?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Services Co-Creation project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Services Co-Creation project?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Services Co-Creation project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
Step-by-step and complete Services Co-Creation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Services Co-Creation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Services Co-Creation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Services Co-Creation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Services Co-Creation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Services Co-Creation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Services Co-Creation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Services Co-Creation project with this in-depth Services Co-Creation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Services Co-Creation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Services Co-Creation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Services Co-Creation investments work better.
This Services Co-Creation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.