Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Seventeen or Bust Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Seventeen or Bust related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Seventeen or Bust specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Seventeen or Bust Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Seventeen or Bust improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How important is Seventeen or Bust to the user organizations mission?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Seventeen or Bust project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Seventeen or Bust project lifecycle?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What is our Seventeen or Bust Strategy?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Seventeen or Bust. How do we gain traction?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Seventeen or Bust book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Seventeen or Bust self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Seventeen or Bust Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Seventeen or Bust areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Seventeen or Bust Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Seventeen or Bust projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Seventeen or Bust Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Seventeen or Bust project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Seventeen or Bust project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Seventeen or Bust project Plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable us to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Seventeen or Bust project success?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Seventeen or Bust project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Seventeen or Bust project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Seventeen or Bust Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Seventeen or Bust project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Seventeen or Bust project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Seventeen or Bust project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Seventeen or Bust project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Seventeen or Bust project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Seventeen or Bust project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Seventeen or Bust project with this in-depth Seventeen or Bust Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Seventeen or Bust projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Seventeen or Bust and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Seventeen or Bust investments work better.
This Seventeen or Bust All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.