Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Share of voice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Share of voice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Share of voice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Share of voice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 883 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Share of voice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 883 standard requirements:
- Who will use it?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Share of voice results are met?
- Which Share of voice goals are the most important?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What situation(s) led to this Share of voice Self Assessment?
- Will team members regularly document their Share of voice work?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Share of voice services/products?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Share of voice book in PDF containing 883 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Share of voice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Share of voice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Share of voice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Share of voice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Share of voice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Share of voice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Share of voice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Share of voice project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Share of voice project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Share of voice project management time and change request analysis time?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Share of voice projects success?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Share of voice project within budget?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
Step-by-step and complete Share of voice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Share of voice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Share of voice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Share of voice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Share of voice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Share of voice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Share of voice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Share of voice project with this in-depth Share of voice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Share of voice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Share of voice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Share of voice investments work better.
This Share of voice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.