Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sharepoint Administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sharepoint Administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sharepoint Administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sharepoint Administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sharepoint Administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How does Sharepoint Administration integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What does Sharepoint Administration success mean to the stakeholders?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sharepoint Administration is underway?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Sharepoint Administration team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Is the scope of Sharepoint Administration defined?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sharepoint Administration book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sharepoint Administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sharepoint Administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sharepoint Administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sharepoint Administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sharepoint Administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sharepoint Administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sharepoint Administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Sharepoint Administration project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Sharepoint Administration project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules – are all tasks included?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Sharepoint Administration project work proceeding in accordance with the original Sharepoint Administration project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Sharepoint Administration project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Sharepoint Administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sharepoint Administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sharepoint Administration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sharepoint Administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sharepoint Administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sharepoint Administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sharepoint Administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sharepoint Administration project with this in-depth Sharepoint Administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sharepoint Administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sharepoint Administration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sharepoint Administration investments work better.
This Sharepoint Administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.