Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shopper marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shopper marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shopper marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shopper marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shopper marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Why are Shopper marketing skills important?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- When a Shopper marketing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Shopper marketing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Shopper marketing project lifecycle?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shopper marketing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Shopper marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shopper marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shopper marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shopper marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shopper marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shopper marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Shopper marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are these an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with relevant professional bodies are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Shopper marketing project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Shopper marketing project(s) and support the application?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Shopper marketing project leaders committed to this Shopper marketing project full time?
Step-by-step and complete Shopper marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shopper marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shopper marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shopper marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shopper marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shopper marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shopper marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shopper marketing project with this in-depth Shopper marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shopper marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shopper marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shopper marketing investments work better.
This Shopper marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.