Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Short food supply chains Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Short food supply chains related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Short food supply chains specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Short food supply chains Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Short food supply chains improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Short food supply chains strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Why should we adopt a Short food supply chains framework?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Are there Short food supply chains Models?
- What are specific Short food supply chains Rules to follow?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Short food supply chains book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Short food supply chains self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Short food supply chains Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Short food supply chains areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Short food supply chains Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Short food supply chains projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Short food supply chains Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Short food supply chains project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Short food supply chains project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Short food supply chains project sufficiently qualified?
- Risk Audit: Improving Fraud Detection: Do Auditors React to Abnormal Inconsistencies between Financial and Non-financial Measures?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Short food supply chains project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Short food supply chains project will take?
Step-by-step and complete Short food supply chains Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Short food supply chains project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Short food supply chains project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Short food supply chains project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Short food supply chains project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Short food supply chains project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Short food supply chains project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Short food supply chains project with this in-depth Short food supply chains Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Short food supply chains projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Short food supply chains and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Short food supply chains investments work better.
This Short food supply chains All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: