Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical shrink-wrapped Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any shrink-wrapped related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated shrink-wrapped specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the shrink-wrapped Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which shrink-wrapped improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do controls support value?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Will team members perform shrink-wrapped work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How will you know that the shrink-wrapped project has been successful?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether shrink-wrapped goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- What is our formula for success in shrink-wrapped ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the shrink-wrapped book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your shrink-wrapped self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the shrink-wrapped Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which shrink-wrapped areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough shrink-wrapped Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage shrink-wrapped projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step shrink-wrapped Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 shrink-wrapped project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any shrink-wrapped projects similar to this one in existence?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this shrink-wrapped project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the shrink-wrapped project requirements?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the shrink-wrapped project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
Step-by-step and complete shrink-wrapped Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 shrink-wrapped project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 shrink-wrapped project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 shrink-wrapped project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 shrink-wrapped project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 shrink-wrapped project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 shrink-wrapped project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any shrink-wrapped project with this in-depth shrink-wrapped Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose shrink-wrapped projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in shrink-wrapped and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make shrink-wrapped investments work better.
This shrink-wrapped All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.