Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical sideband Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any sideband related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated sideband specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the sideband Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which sideband improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on sideband?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting sideband with what users do day-to-day?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Do the sideband decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Which customers cant participate in our sideband domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How do we go about Comparing sideband approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the sideband book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your sideband self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the sideband Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which sideband areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough sideband Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage sideband projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step sideband Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 sideband project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the sideband project product/service?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the sideband project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding sideband project work improving?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual sideband project experience rather than on independent research?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
Step-by-step and complete sideband Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 sideband project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 sideband project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 sideband project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 sideband project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 sideband project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 sideband project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any sideband project with this in-depth sideband Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose sideband projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in sideband and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make sideband investments work better.
This sideband All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.