Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Signal Detection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Signal Detection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Signal Detection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Signal Detection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 780 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Signal Detection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 780 standard requirements:
- Strategic planning -Signal Detection relations
- Who needs to know about Signal Detection ?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Signal Detection into the services that we provide?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Do we monitor the Signal Detection decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Signal Detection work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Signal Detection book in PDF containing 780 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Signal Detection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Signal Detection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Signal Detection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Signal Detection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Signal Detection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Signal Detection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Signal Detection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Signal Detection projects completion date?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Signal Detection project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Signal Detection project Management Office?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Signal Detection project sufficient?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
Step-by-step and complete Signal Detection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Signal Detection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Signal Detection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Signal Detection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Signal Detection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Signal Detection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Signal Detection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Signal Detection project with this in-depth Signal Detection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Signal Detection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Signal Detection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Signal Detection investments work better.
This Signal Detection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.