Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Single Sign-On SSO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Single Sign-On SSO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Single Sign-On SSO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Single Sign-On SSO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Single Sign-On SSO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Strategic planning -Single Sign-On SSO relations
- Do we have past Single Sign-On SSO Successes?
- Is Single Sign-On SSO currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What would happen if Single Sign-On SSO weren’t done?
- What should be measured?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Single Sign-On SSO book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Single Sign-On SSO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Single Sign-On SSO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Single Sign-On SSO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Single Sign-On SSO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Single Sign-On SSO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Single Sign-On SSO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Single Sign-On SSO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Single Sign-On SSO project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Single Sign-On SSO project is needed?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Single Sign-On SSO project documents updated and distributed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Single Sign-On SSO project documents may be changed?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: In what areas would you like to concentrate your knowledge and resources?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
Step-by-step and complete Single Sign-On SSO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Single Sign-On SSO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Single Sign-On SSO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Single Sign-On SSO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Single Sign-On SSO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Single Sign-On SSO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Single Sign-On SSO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Single Sign-On SSO project with this in-depth Single Sign-On SSO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Single Sign-On SSO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Single Sign-On SSO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Single Sign-On SSO investments work better.
This Single Sign-On SSO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.