Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Single source of truth Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Single source of truth related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Single source of truth specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Single source of truth Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Single source of truth improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Single source of truth workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Single source of truth improvements?
- How to Improve?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Single source of truth?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Single source of truth will help you build influence, improve Single source of truth, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Single source of truth book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Single source of truth self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Single source of truth Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Single source of truth areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Single source of truth Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Single source of truth projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Single source of truth Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Single source of truth project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Single source of truth project repository for each release?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Single source of truth projects completion date?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Single source of truth project via agreements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Single source of truth project release?
Step-by-step and complete Single source of truth Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Single source of truth project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Single source of truth project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Single source of truth project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Single source of truth project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Single source of truth project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Single source of truth project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Single source of truth project with this in-depth Single source of truth Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Single source of truth projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Single source of truth and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Single source of truth investments work better.
This Single source of truth All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.