Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SIPREC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SIPREC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SIPREC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SIPREC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SIPREC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the SIPREC processes of our organization?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of SIPREC? If so, when did it change and why?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Why are SIPREC skills important?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, SIPREC Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Meeting the challenge: are missed SIPREC opportunities costing us money?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SIPREC book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SIPREC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SIPREC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SIPREC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SIPREC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SIPREC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SIPREC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SIPREC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this SIPREC project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SIPREC project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring SIPREC projects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of SIPREC projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
Step-by-step and complete SIPREC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SIPREC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SIPREC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SIPREC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SIPREC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SIPREC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SIPREC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SIPREC project with this in-depth SIPREC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SIPREC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SIPREC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SIPREC investments work better.
This SIPREC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.