This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Six Sigma assessment.
‘Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.’ – Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
‘The Art of Service has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.’ – Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
‘Our initial rollout of The Art of Service’s self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We’ve begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.’ – VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Six Sigma Self-Assessment?
The Six Sigma Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Six Sigma work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Six Sigma task and that every Six Sigma outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Six Sigma opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Six Sigma advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Six Sigma Self-Assessment. Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Six Sigma improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Six Sigma Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 659 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Six Sigma Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Six Sigma Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Six Sigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Six Sigma and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Six Sigma with this Six Sigma Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 659 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Six Sigma linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Define Question: In the case of a Six Sigma project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Six Sigma project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Six Sigma project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Measure Question: Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Question: How to Secure Six Sigma?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Six Sigma goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Control Question: How can the value of Six Sigma be defined?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective Six Sigma?
Value [to you] of the Six Sigma Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Six Sigma Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.