Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart City Technologies and Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart City Technologies and Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart City Technologies and Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart City Technologies and Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 863 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart City Technologies and Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 863 standard requirements:
- Will Smart City Technologies and Solutions have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is there any existing Smart City Technologies and Solutions governance structure?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Does the Smart City Technologies and Solutions performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How would one define Smart City Technologies and Solutions leadership?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Smart City Technologies and Solutions. How do we gain traction?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart City Technologies and Solutions book in PDF containing 863 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart City Technologies and Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart City Technologies and Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart City Technologies and Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart City Technologies and Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart City Technologies and Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart City Technologies and Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Smart City Technologies and Solutions project management strategy been established?
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Project Schedule: Is Smart City Technologies and Solutions project work proceeding in accordance with the original Smart City Technologies and Solutions project schedule?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Smart City Technologies and Solutions project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Smart City Technologies and Solutions project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
Step-by-step and complete Smart City Technologies and Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart City Technologies and Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart City Technologies and Solutions project with this in-depth Smart City Technologies and Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart City Technologies and Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart City Technologies and Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart City Technologies and Solutions investments work better.
This Smart City Technologies and Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.