Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Healthcare Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Healthcare related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Healthcare specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Healthcare Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Healthcare improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Smart Healthcare ?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Smart Healthcare into the services that we provide?
- Does Smart Healthcare appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What is our formula for success in Smart Healthcare ?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Healthcare book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart Healthcare self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Healthcare Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Healthcare areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Healthcare Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Healthcare projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Healthcare Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart Healthcare project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Smart Healthcare project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Smart Healthcare project respond to the organizations plans?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Smart Healthcare projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Smart Healthcare project success?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Healthcare Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Healthcare project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Healthcare project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Healthcare project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Healthcare project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Healthcare project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Healthcare project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Healthcare project with this in-depth Smart Healthcare Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Healthcare projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Healthcare and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Healthcare investments work better.
This Smart Healthcare All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.