Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart power Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart power related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart power specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart power Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart power improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How do we go about Comparing Smart power approaches/solutions?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Smart power improvements?
- What are all of our Smart power domains and what do they do?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Smart power. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart power book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart power self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart power Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart power areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart power Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart power projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart power Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart power project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Smart power project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Smart power project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Smart power project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Smart power project schedule available for all Smart power project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Smart power Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart power project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart power project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart power project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart power project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart power project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart power project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart power project with this in-depth Smart power Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart power projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart power and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart power investments work better.
This Smart power All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.