Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smartglasses Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smartglasses related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smartglasses specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smartglasses Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smartglasses improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Smartglasses moving forward?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Smartglasses team, Smartglasses itself?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Are there Smartglasses problems defined?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Smartglasses goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smartglasses book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smartglasses self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smartglasses Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smartglasses areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smartglasses Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smartglasses projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smartglasses Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smartglasses project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Smartglasses project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Smartglasses project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Smartglasses project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Smartglasses project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Smartglasses Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smartglasses project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smartglasses project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smartglasses project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smartglasses project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smartglasses project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smartglasses project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smartglasses project with this in-depth Smartglasses Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smartglasses projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smartglasses and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smartglasses investments work better.
This Smartglasses All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: