Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smartsheet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smartsheet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smartsheet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smartsheet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 770 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smartsheet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 770 standard requirements:
- Core competencies? How do you decide which processes within your overall work systems will be internal to your organization (your key work processes) and which will use external resources?
- Work process Requirements How do you determine key work process requirements? What are your organizations key work processes? What are the key requirements for these work processes?
- How do you decide which processes within your overall work systems will be internal to your organization (your key work processes) and which will use external resources?
- What types of staff, intensity of staff, professional requirements, work processes and interactions are necessary to achieve the intended outcomes in each programs?
- How will the computer, software, databases and other technology utilized to perform work be secured and protected from use by other individuals?
- Do you start-up your system by changing from a manual work process to an automated work process for all users and all work simultaneously?
- Are we taking an active role in educating and guiding staff and managers as they discuss creating more flexibility in their work group?
- Are we working with management to help them understand the need for and assess the feasibility of specific flexible work arrangements?
- Are we serving as a resource for employees on eligibility issues and the practical application of specific flexible work arrangements?
- How many concurrent users do you anticipate (that is the total number of people that can be logged into the program at the same time)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smartsheet book in PDF containing 770 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smartsheet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smartsheet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smartsheet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smartsheet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smartsheet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smartsheet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smartsheet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Smartsheet project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Smartsheet project manager a PMP (Certified Smartsheet project manager) and experienced?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Smartsheet project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
Step-by-step and complete Smartsheet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smartsheet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smartsheet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smartsheet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smartsheet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smartsheet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smartsheet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smartsheet project with this in-depth Smartsheet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smartsheet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smartsheet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smartsheet investments work better.
This Smartsheet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.