Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SME finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SME finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SME finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SME finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SME finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there SME finance problems defined?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Who is the SME finance process owner?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How do we ensure that implementations of SME finance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How is progress measured?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Which SME finance goals are the most important?
- How do we Lead with SME finance in Mind?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SME finance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SME finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SME finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SME finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SME finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SME finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SME finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SME finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the SME finance project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Quality Audit: Statements of intent remain exactly that until they are put into effect. The next step is to deploy those intentions. In other words, do the plans happen in reality?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Scope Management Plan: Have SME finance project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed SME finance project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Lessons Learned: Was the SME finance project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the SME finance project, that is)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
Step-by-step and complete SME finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SME finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SME finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SME finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SME finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SME finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SME finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SME finance project with this in-depth SME finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SME finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SME finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SME finance investments work better.
This SME finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.