Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smoke testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smoke testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smoke testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smoke testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smoke testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Smoke testing education?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Smoke testing Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How did the Smoke testing manager receive input to the development of a Smoke testing improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smoke testing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smoke testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smoke testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smoke testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smoke testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smoke testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smoke testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smoke testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Smoke testing project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Smoke testing project?
- Procurement Audit: Are budget transfers within the general fund made for only those items permitted by law and regulation?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Smoke testing project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Smoke testing project?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
Step-by-step and complete Smoke testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smoke testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smoke testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smoke testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smoke testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smoke testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smoke testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smoke testing project with this in-depth Smoke testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smoke testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smoke testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smoke testing investments work better.
This Smoke testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: