Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOA Backplane Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOA Backplane related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOA Backplane specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOA Backplane Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOA Backplane improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective SOA Backplane leader?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Have all basic functions of SOA Backplane been defined?
- How do we go about Comparing SOA Backplane approaches/solutions?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- How do you use SOA Backplane data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOA Backplane book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SOA Backplane self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOA Backplane Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOA Backplane areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOA Backplane Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOA Backplane projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOA Backplane Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SOA Backplane project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the SOA Backplane project and the organization as a whole?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone SOA Backplane project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What SOA Backplane project was the first to use modern SOA Backplane project management?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess those attributes?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Lessons Learned: What on the SOA Backplane project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
Step-by-step and complete SOA Backplane Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOA Backplane project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOA Backplane project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOA Backplane project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOA Backplane project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOA Backplane project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOA Backplane project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOA Backplane project with this in-depth SOA Backplane Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOA Backplane projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOA Backplane and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOA Backplane investments work better.
This SOA Backplane All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.