Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social competence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social competence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social competence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social competence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social competence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Has the Social competence work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Think about the people you identified for your Social competence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Social competence? If so, when did it change and why?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What does Social competence success mean to the stakeholders?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How can the value of Social competence be defined?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social competence book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social competence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social competence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social competence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social competence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social competence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social competence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social competence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Social competence project management software well?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Social competence project integration management relate to the Social competence project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Social competence project management knowledge areas?
- Project Management Plan: Are there non-structural buyout or relocation recommendations?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Social competence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social competence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social competence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social competence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social competence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social competence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social competence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social competence project with this in-depth Social competence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social competence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social competence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social competence investments work better.
This Social competence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.