Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social distancing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social distancing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social distancing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social distancing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social distancing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Social distancing Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Why Measure?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social distancing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social distancing process available?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What is our formula for success in Social distancing ?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Who is On the Team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social distancing book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social distancing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social distancing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social distancing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social distancing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social distancing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social distancing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social distancing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Social distancing project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Social distancing project communications effort more complex?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Social distancing project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Social distancing project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Social distancing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social distancing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social distancing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social distancing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social distancing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social distancing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social distancing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social distancing project with this in-depth Social distancing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social distancing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social distancing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social distancing investments work better.
This Social distancing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.