This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Social enterprise assessment.
‘Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!’ – Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
‘Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I’ve done recently.’ – Project Leader in the Services Industry
‘Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.’ – Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Social enterprise Self-Assessment?
The Social enterprise Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Social enterprise work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Social enterprise task and that every Social enterprise outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Social enterprise opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Social enterprise advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Social enterprise Self-Assessment. Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social enterprise improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Social enterprise Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 625 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social enterprise Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Social enterprise Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social enterprise and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Social enterprise with this Social enterprise Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 625 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Social enterprise?
- Define Question: What are specific Social enterprise Rules to follow?
- Measure Question: Among the Social enterprise product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Analyze Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Social enterprise delivery for example is new software needed?
- Improve Question: For your Social enterprise project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Control Question: When a Social enterprise manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Sustain Question: What will drive Social enterprise change?
Value [to you] of the Social enterprise Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Social enterprise Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.