Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social franchising Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social franchising related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social franchising specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social franchising Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social franchising improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Social franchising project manager?
- Are we Assessing Social franchising and Risk?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Social franchising will circumvent those obstacles?
- Who controls the risk?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- How do we keep improving Social franchising?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social franchising book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social franchising self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social franchising Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social franchising areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social franchising Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social franchising projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social franchising Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social franchising project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Social franchising project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Social franchising project management. What Social franchising project was the first to use modern Social franchising project management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Social franchising Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social franchising project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social franchising project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social franchising project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social franchising project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social franchising project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social franchising project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social franchising project with this in-depth Social franchising Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social franchising projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social franchising and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social franchising investments work better.
This Social franchising All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.