Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Innovation Camp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Innovation Camp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Innovation Camp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Innovation Camp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Innovation Camp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- How do you assess your Social Innovation Camp workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Do Social Innovation Camp rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Social Innovation Camp goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What are specific Social Innovation Camp Rules to follow?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Innovation Camp book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social Innovation Camp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Innovation Camp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Innovation Camp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Innovation Camp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Innovation Camp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Innovation Camp Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social Innovation Camp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Quality Audit: Does the organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Social Innovation Camp project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Social Innovation Camp project?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Social Innovation Camp project performance into line with the Social Innovation Camp project plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
Step-by-step and complete Social Innovation Camp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Innovation Camp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Innovation Camp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Innovation Camp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Innovation Camp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Innovation Camp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Innovation Camp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Innovation Camp project with this in-depth Social Innovation Camp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Innovation Camp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Innovation Camp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Innovation Camp investments work better.
This Social Innovation Camp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.