Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social knowledge management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social knowledge management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social knowledge management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social knowledge management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social knowledge management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Among the Social knowledge management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Who are the Social knowledge management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Social knowledge management team, Social knowledge management itself?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What is the purpose of Social knowledge management in relation to the mission?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social knowledge management book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social knowledge management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social knowledge management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social knowledge management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social knowledge management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social knowledge management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social knowledge management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social knowledge management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
- Cost Management Plan: What does this mean to a cost or scheduler manager?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Social knowledge management project release?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Social knowledge management project Manager qualified and experienced in Social knowledge management project Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Social knowledge management project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Social knowledge management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social knowledge management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social knowledge management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social knowledge management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social knowledge management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social knowledge management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social knowledge management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social knowledge management project with this in-depth Social knowledge management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social knowledge management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social knowledge management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social knowledge management investments work better.
This Social knowledge management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.