Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social navigation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social navigation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social navigation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social navigation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social navigation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are there Social navigation Models?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What situation(s) led to this Social navigation Self Assessment?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Social navigation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Is Supporting Social navigation documentation required?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social navigation book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social navigation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social navigation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social navigation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social navigation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social navigation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social navigation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social navigation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Social navigation project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Social navigation project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Social navigation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Social navigation project stage?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Social navigation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social navigation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social navigation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social navigation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social navigation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social navigation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social navigation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social navigation project with this in-depth Social navigation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social navigation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social navigation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social navigation investments work better.
This Social navigation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.