Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Network Analysis SNA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Network Analysis SNA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Network Analysis SNA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Network Analysis SNA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Network Analysis SNA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Who else should we help?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Social Network Analysis SNA processes of our organization?
- Among the Social Network Analysis SNA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What are the short and long-term Social Network Analysis SNA goals?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Does the Social Network Analysis SNA performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are the usability implications of Social Network Analysis SNA actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Network Analysis SNA book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social Network Analysis SNA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Network Analysis SNA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Network Analysis SNA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Network Analysis SNA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Network Analysis SNA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Network Analysis SNA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social Network Analysis SNA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Social Network Analysis SNA project repository for each release?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Social Network Analysis SNA project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Social Network Analysis SNA project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Social Network Analysis SNA project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders reviewed by someone other than the individual preparing the purchase order (reasonableness of order and vendor selection)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete Social Network Analysis SNA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Network Analysis SNA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Network Analysis SNA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Network Analysis SNA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Network Analysis SNA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Network Analysis SNA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Network Analysis SNA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Network Analysis SNA project with this in-depth Social Network Analysis SNA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Network Analysis SNA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Network Analysis SNA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Network Analysis SNA investments work better.
This Social Network Analysis SNA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.