Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical social networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any social networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated social networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the social networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which social networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- In the context of online social networking, do users respond to interactive digital advertising differently from the way they respond to virtual brand community?
- Does user motivation for online social networking affect the users responses to interactive digital advertising in social media?
- How do you calculate Customer Lifetime Value CLV in different verticals like ecommerce social networking content portals etc?
- Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
- What are some of the key ethical issues associated with the use of social networking Web sites?
- Will social networking companies further recognize/address this issue?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How are Companies Using Social Networking?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the social networking book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your social networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the social networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which social networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough social networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage social networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step social networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 social networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the social networking projection of competitive reaction?
- Risk Management Plan: My social networking project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the social networking project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve such recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the social networking project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
Step-by-step and complete social networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 social networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 social networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 social networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 social networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 social networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 social networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any social networking project with this in-depth social networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose social networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in social networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make social networking investments work better.
This social networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.