Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social ownership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social ownership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social ownership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social ownership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social ownership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Has the Social ownership work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How will the Social ownership team and the group measure complete success of Social ownership?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- What are our Social ownership Processes?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social ownership book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social ownership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social ownership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social ownership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social ownership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social ownership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social ownership Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social ownership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Social ownership project you participate in?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Social ownership project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Social ownership project success?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Social ownership project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Social ownership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social ownership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social ownership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social ownership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social ownership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social ownership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social ownership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social ownership project with this in-depth Social ownership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social ownership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social ownership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social ownership investments work better.
This Social ownership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.