Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Progress Imperative Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Progress Imperative related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Progress Imperative specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Progress Imperative Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Progress Imperative improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- What information do users need?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Social Progress Imperative ?
- What would happen if Social Progress Imperative weren’t done?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Social Progress Imperative been identified and analyzed?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- How do we keep improving Social Progress Imperative?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Social Progress Imperative forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Progress Imperative book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social Progress Imperative self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Progress Imperative Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Progress Imperative areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Progress Imperative Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Progress Imperative projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Progress Imperative Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social Progress Imperative project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Social Progress Imperative project schedule(s)?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Social Progress Imperative project?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Social Progress Imperative project?
- Earned Value Status: Where is Evidence-based Earned Value in your organization reported?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there people whose voices or interests in the issue may not be heard?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Social Progress Imperative project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Social Progress Imperative Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Progress Imperative project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Progress Imperative project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Progress Imperative project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Progress Imperative project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Progress Imperative project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Progress Imperative project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Progress Imperative project with this in-depth Social Progress Imperative Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Progress Imperative projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Progress Imperative and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Progress Imperative investments work better.
This Social Progress Imperative All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.