Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social psychology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social psychology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social psychology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social psychology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social psychology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Social psychology project?
- What are our needs in relation to Social psychology skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Social psychology objectives?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What are all of our Social psychology domains and what do they do?
- Persuasion: What are the effects of negative advertising?
- How will effects be measured?
- Are there Social psychology problems defined?
- Has racism declined in America?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social psychology book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social psychology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social psychology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social psychology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social psychology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social psychology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social psychology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social psychology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Social psychology project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Social psychology project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Project Performance Report: ??To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Social psychology project Team cease upon the delivery of the Social psychology projects outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Social psychology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social psychology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social psychology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social psychology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social psychology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social psychology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social psychology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social psychology project with this in-depth Social psychology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social psychology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social psychology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social psychology investments work better.
This Social psychology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.