Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social reserves Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social reserves related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social reserves specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social reserves Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social reserves improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Social reserves does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Social reserves process?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social reserves?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Social reserves move?
- How important is Social reserves to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social reserves book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social reserves self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social reserves Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social reserves areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social reserves Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social reserves projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social reserves Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social reserves project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Social reserves project team to complete Social reserves project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Social reserves project and Excel to assist in Social reserves project risk management?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Social reserves projects to the overall portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Social reserves Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social reserves project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social reserves project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social reserves project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social reserves project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social reserves project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social reserves project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social reserves project with this in-depth Social reserves Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social reserves projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social reserves and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social reserves investments work better.
This Social reserves All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.