Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social return on investment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social return on investment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social return on investment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social return on investment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social return on investment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Do the Social return on investment decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What are the short and long-term Social return on investment goals?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Who are the Social return on investment improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Do we all define Social return on investment in the same way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social return on investment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social return on investment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social return on investment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social return on investment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social return on investment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social return on investment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social return on investment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social return on investment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Social return on investment project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Social return on investment project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Social return on investment project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Social return on investment project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Social return on investment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social return on investment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social return on investment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social return on investment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social return on investment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social return on investment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social return on investment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social return on investment project with this in-depth Social return on investment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social return on investment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social return on investment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social return on investment investments work better.
This Social return on investment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.