Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social safety net Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social safety net related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social safety net specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social safety net Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social safety net improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What are the expected benefits of Social safety net to the stakeholder?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Social safety net leverage and how?
- How do we Improve Social safety net service perception, and satisfaction?
- What can we do to improve?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Social safety net will help you build influence, improve Social safety net, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social safety net book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social safety net self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social safety net Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social safety net areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social safety net Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social safety net projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social safety net Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social safety net project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Social safety net project sponsor or other parties?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Social safety net project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Social safety net project team to complete Social safety net project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Activity Resource Requirements: How many signatures do you require on a check and does this match what is in your policy and procedures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Social safety net project scope will be managed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
Step-by-step and complete Social safety net Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social safety net project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social safety net project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social safety net project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social safety net project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social safety net project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social safety net project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social safety net project with this in-depth Social safety net Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social safety net projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social safety net and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social safety net investments work better.
This Social safety net All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.