Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social shaping of technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social shaping of technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social shaping of technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social shaping of technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social shaping of technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What is measured?
- How are the Social shaping of technology’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What business benefits will Social shaping of technology goals deliver if achieved?
- Is performance measured?
- What are our Social shaping of technology Processes?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social shaping of technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social shaping of technology book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social shaping of technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social shaping of technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social shaping of technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social shaping of technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social shaping of technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social shaping of technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social shaping of technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Social shaping of technology project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Social shaping of technology project scope may be changed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Social shaping of technology project status – are there any changes in the Social shaping of technology project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
Step-by-step and complete Social shaping of technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social shaping of technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social shaping of technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social shaping of technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social shaping of technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social shaping of technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social shaping of technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social shaping of technology project with this in-depth Social shaping of technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social shaping of technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social shaping of technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social shaping of technology investments work better.
This Social shaping of technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.