Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social shopping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social shopping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social shopping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social shopping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social shopping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Are there Social shopping Models?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- How do we Identify specific Social shopping investment and emerging trends?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Social shopping ?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social shopping processes?
- Is a Social shopping Team Work effort in place?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social shopping book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social shopping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social shopping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social shopping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social shopping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social shopping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social shopping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social shopping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Social shopping project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Social shopping project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Social shopping project is needed?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do we use?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Cost Baseline: Suppose you were buying 10 PCs for your new business. What would some of the life cycle costs be?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Social shopping project?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of Social shopping projects, who will?
Step-by-step and complete Social shopping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social shopping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social shopping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social shopping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social shopping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social shopping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social shopping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social shopping project with this in-depth Social shopping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social shopping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social shopping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social shopping investments work better.
This Social shopping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.