Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social space Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social space related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social space specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social space Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social space improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How can skill-level changes improve Social space?
- What is our question?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What would happen if Social space weren’t done?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Social space processes?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Do those selected for the Social space team have a good general understanding of what Social space is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social space book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social space self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social space Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social space areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social space Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social space projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social space Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social space project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Social space project?
- Contract Close-Out: How is the contracting office notified of the automatic contract close-out?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Social space project team have enough people to execute the Social space project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Social space project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
Step-by-step and complete Social space Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social space project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social space project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social space project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social space project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social space project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social space project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social space project with this in-depth Social space Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social space projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social space and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social space investments work better.
This Social space All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.